Players are responsible for their own conduct.
- Understand and play by the rules.
- Never argue with a referee or assistant referee. If you disagree, speak with your coach afterwards.
- Control your temper. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action. Referees can card for behaviour. Red cards result in three game suspension.
- Treat all participants in soccer as you would like to be treated. Do not bully or undermine other players. This includes verbal abuse.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- Believe the referees, just as coaches and players, are attempting to do their best.
- Remember that practices are just as important as games and your attendance helps the team. Please advise the coach if you will miss a practice or game.
- Have fun!